Volunteer as an Ambassador
Interested Persons Should?
- Have an appreciation of Pan Africanism & current technologies.
- Possess excellent communication skills and interact well in interdisciplinary and multicultural teams.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure with minimum or no supervision and handling of multiple tasks.
- Excellent creativity and confidence to share new ideas.
- Taking on a brand ambassador role means that we want you to represent I LOVE BLACK PEOPLE positively and enthusiastically.
Brand Ambassador Responsibilities.
- Protect Black people from the harm & humiliation of racism & xenophobia.
- Recommend Black Owned & Black Friendly businesses.
- Verify Black Owned & Black Friendly businesses.
- Disseminate our message of love to large groups of people, especially positive social influencers with a large platform or following.
- Promote and get as many people as you can to download the app.
- Wear our message of love every time especially at predominately Black social, political, and economic events.
- Develop creative and relevant social media content (i.e. post and stories) that are relevant to the cause. (i.e. Making a story or post about your positive experience, with black-owned businesses or collegiate events).
Perks of being an ambassador?
- The opportunity to join a revolutionary movement.
- Supporting the cause of Anti-racism.
- Protecting Black people from the humiliation and harm of racism.